Wednesday 12 March 2014

Portfolio Production

We're now onto our final module of the year (scary stuff!) and it's time to start building a portfolio of work for final show. This is massively important as this is when I will get to showcase my work to potential employers.

During this module I will be producing final outcomes on a weekly basis which will be great industry practice although I think this will be challenging.

Here's my SWOT analysis for the module:
Strengths: I feel that I am good at designing for different clients which will benefit me when switching from one brief to the next.
Weaknesses: If I come up with an idea, I tend to put all my focus onto this. I will usually end up disliking the concept and starting again with little time left! I will need to be open minded from the beginning, exploring different routes and ensuring I am satisfied with the idea I chose to develop.
Opportunities: This module will give me the opportunity to develop industry style practice (quick, quality outcomes) as well as revisit last years work and improve on them using my developed skills and knowledge as a designer.
Threats: Working under pressure to meet deadlines, however I feel like this will be a great opportunity to challenge myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment