Tuesday 25 March 2014

Keltie Cochrane - Live Brief

 
We've been asked to expand on our experience of work week and develop our Keltie Cochrane STI awareness campaigns into a final outcome as part of our Work Based Learning Module.

I decided to go ahead with a hard hitting answer to the brief, showing the audience the a worst case scenario that shocks them into getting tested.

This was inspired by an HIV poster campaign which I felt was extremely powerful when it came to the audience feeling an emotion:


 
Creating a seemingly normal scenario with an element that looks wrong and doesn't fit gives the audience something to think about which is something that I want to achieve.
 
 
I started my development by experimenting with different materials to see which would look most effective:
My original concept

Using paint in a soft colour

Adding a grunge effect using splats

Experimenting with a charcoal pencil
 
 
 

I really like the effect of the splats and decided to pursue a grunge effect

No comments:

Post a Comment