Friday 1 November 2013

Creative CV Inspiration

Its time to design my creative CV! Second year is all about building on your skills and gaining valuable experience by (hopefully) securing an industry placement. This week I have been getting some inspiration by looking at other students creative CV designs. A lot of the CVs I looked at seemed to be too 'try hard' to be different. Personally I much preferred the more stripped back versions that didn't bombard the reader with information about how great you are. These CVs were also so much easier to follow in terms of reading the information. I want my CV to portray me as a designer (which I think!) is pretty simplistic and laid back.

These are some of my favourite CV designs from my research:


All three of these designs look well thought out, clean and contemporary. Each one portrays the personality of the designer using a friendly tone throughout. I want this to come across from my design when I get round to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment